- Total Gas
- Shell Afrigas
- Rubis / Kenol Kobil K-Gas
- OLA / OiLibya Mpishi
- Hashi Gas
- Lake Gas
- Safe Gas
- Hass Gas
- SEA Gas
- Gas Accessories
Showing 1–12 of 73 results
Total Gas 13KG – Refill
13KGKSh2,040.00 Add To Cart
Total Gas 6KG – Refill
6KGKSh940.00 Add To Cart
Total Gas 13KG – New Cylinder
13KGKSh6,740.00 Add To Cart
Total Gas 6KG – New Cylinder
6KGKSh3,940.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 13KG – Refill
13KGKSh2,150.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 6KG – Refill
6KGKSh1,000.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 13KG – New Cylinder
13KGKSh6,350.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 6KG – New Cylinder
6KGKSh2,900.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 45KG – Refill
45KGKSh7,550.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 45KG – New Cylinder
45KGKSh15,550.00 Add To Cart
Total Gas 22KG – Refill
22KGKSh3,535.00 Add To Cart
Total Gas 22KG – New Cylinder
22KGKSh10,835.00 Add To Cart
About GOBEBA GAS Delivery Service
We deliver genuine LPG cooking gas from major brands such as Shell Afrigas, Total TotalGaz, Kenol Kobil KGas, Oil Libya / Maharaba Ola Mpishi, ProGas, Safe Gas. Other brands include Lake Gas, Hashi Gas, Hass Gas, SEA Gas. We also have accessories such as regulator, igniter, hose pipe, grill and burner. We sell both new and refill cylinders including 6KG, 13KG, 22KG, 45KG, 50KG and Composite. We deliver in the following locations throughout Nairobi.
We are the official Gas Home Delivery partners for Total Kenya and Vivo Energy / Shell Afrigas, getting you gas directly from their petrol stations and authorized dealers.
GOBEBA’s gas delivery agents will install and inspect your Cooking Gas cylinder including your regulator and hose / pipe. When your LPG gas has run out (gas imeisha), call GOBEBA, the leading cooking gas home delivery service in Nairobi, Kenya. Give your gas cooker or stove a quality gas cylinder from our partners. Ask us anything about your Gas.
Looking for gas delivery near me? Our delivery areas include: Adams Arcade, Akiba, Amboseli, Bellevue, Bomas, Brookside, Buruburu, CBD, Dagoretti, Donholm, Eastleigh, Edenville, Embakasi, Fedha, Gachie, Garden Estate, Garden City, Gigiri, Golf Course, Highridge, Highrise, Hurlingham, Imara Daima, Jamhuri, Jogoo Road, Kahawa Sukari, Kangemi, Karen, Kasarani, Kawangware, Kiambu Road, Kikuyu, Kileleshwa, Kilimani, Kinoo, Kitengela, Kitisuru, Kiserian, Kyuna, Langata, Lavington, Limuru Rd, Loresho, Lower Kabete, Madaraka, Makadara, Marurui, Mbagathi, Membley, Milimani, Mimosa, Mombasa Rd, Muthaiga, Muthangari, Mwiki, Mzima Springs, Nairobi West, Ngara, Ngong Road, Ngumba, Ngumo, Nyari Estate, Nyayo Estate, Ongata Rongai, Pangani, Parklands, Peponi, Riara, Ridgeways, Ridge View, Riruta, Riverside, Rosslyn, Roysambu, Ruaka, Runda, South B, South C, Spring Valley, State House, Syokimau, Tassia, Thika Road, Thindigua, Thome, Two Rivers, Umoja, Upper Hill, Uthiru, Valley Arcade, Waiyaki Way, Wangige, Westlands, Woodley, Zimmerman
Why you should not buy counterfeit LPG
- Safety: you have no assurance against safety risks including cooking gas leaks that could lead to loss of property in the event of an explosion, and fatal injuries.
- Quantity: Ever wondered why your Gas runs out very quickly? It is likely that the seller is cutting down on the quantity of Gas in your cylinder. When you order Cooking Gas from GOBEBA, you are assured of the correct quantity of Gas purchased.
- Protect legitimate Kenyan businesses: buying counterfeit gas promotes counterfeit activity in Kenya
If you want authentic LPG Cooking Gas, GoBEBA will help you exchange your cylinder to a genuine brand.
What do I do in the event of a Gas leak?
1. Detect a leak from the smell of LPG Gas
2. Put off any matches, cooker burners and any other flames.
3. Turn off the regulator and remove the regulator from the cylinder valve
4. Do not switch ON or OFF any electrical appliances, light switches or use cell phones – as they may create a spark which would ignite the leaking Gas and cause a fire.
5. Open all doors and windows
6. Evacuate the cylinder outdoors to an open space only if it safe to do so
7. Leave the house immediately and inform your neighbors.
LPG stands for Liquified Petroleum Gas.