Showing 1–12 of 29 results
Shell Afrigas 13KG – Refill
13KGKSh2,250.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 6KG – Refill
6KGKSh1,050.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 13KG – New Cylinder
13KGKSh6,450.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 6KG – New Cylinder
6KGKSh3,450.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 45KG – Refill
45KGKSh7,550.00 Add To Cart
Shell Afrigas 45KG – New Cylinder
45KGKSh16,150.00 Add To Cart
Kenol Kobil K-Gas 13KG – Refill
13KGKSh2,200.00 Add To Cart
Kenol Kobil K-Gas 6KG – Refill
6KGKSh1,000.00 Add To Cart
Kenol Kobil K-Gas 13KG – New Cylinder
13KGKSh6,700.00 Add To Cart
Kenol Kobil K-Gas 6KG – New Cylinder
6KGKSh4,000.00 Add To Cart
TotalGaz 13KG – Refill
13KGKSh2,290.00 Add To Cart
TotalGaz 6KG – Refill
6KGKSh1,060.00 Add To Cart
About GOBEBA GAS Delivery Service
Did you know what LPG stands for? Liquified Petroleum Gas. We deliver genuine gas from major brands such as Shell Afrigas, Total TotalGaz, Kenol Kobil KGas, Oil Libya / Maharaba Ola Mpishi, ProGas.
GOBEBA’s delivery agents will install and inspect your Gas cylinder including your regulator and hose / pipe. Ask us anything about your Gas.
Why you should not buy counterfeit LPG
- Safety: you have no assurance against safety risks including gas leaks that could lead to loss of property in the event of an explosion, and fatal injuries.
- Quantity: Ever wondered why your Gas runs out very quickly? It is likely that the seller is cutting down on the quantity of Gas in your cylinder. When you order Gas from GOBEBA, you are assured of the correct quantity of Gas purchased.
- Protect legitimate Kenyan businesses: buying counterfeit gas promotes counterfeit activity in Kenya
If you want genuine Gas, GoBEBA will help you exchange your cylinder to a genuine brand.
What do I do in the event of a Gas leak?
1. Detect a leak from the smell of LPG Gas
2. Put off any matches, cooker burners and any other flames.
3. Turn off the regulator and remove the regulator from the cylinder valve
4. Do not switch ON or OFF any electrical appliances, light switches or use cell phones – as they may create a spark which would ignite the leaking Gas and cause a fire.
5. Open all doors and windows
6. Evacuate the cylinder outdoors to an open space only if it safe to do so
7. Leave the house immediately and inform your neighbors.